Eka Pada Rajakapotasana.
There are numerous advantages to practicing Pigeon Pose.
- Opens the hip joint
- Lengthens the hip flexor
- Stretches the thighs, gluteals and piriformis muscles
- Extends the groin and psoas
- Helps with urinary disorder
- Stimulates the internal organs
- Increases hip flexibility
- Improves posture, alignment, and overall suppleness
- Lessens or alleviates sciatic pain
- Diminishes lower back pain and stiffness
Emotional benefits: It is a primal reaction to store stress, trauma, fear and anxiety in the hips. These bottled up feelings create tight hips.
- Pigeon Pose opens the hips and releases negative feelings and undesirable energy stored in your system.#sport #yoga
Hm... After a month of doing no sports I've started my new challenge 💪🏼. My body is aching like hell 🥴 but I but I need to loose 10 kg! Summer is closer than it seems 🙋🏼♀️
No pain no gain they s
...more #sport #health #healthhabits